Saturday, March 12, 2016

A busy second week

This brief post is a reminder for me of things we did during our second week. A reminder because we ended up, earlier than expected, fitting in a good deal more. This is significant because it highlights the value of an extended presence without a fixed schedule to maintain - the flexibility to fit in what arises around any arrangments has been a feature! So, here is a series of images outlining what will be described more fully in several subsequent posts ...

Familiarising ourselves with Norwich City architecture
(yes, clear blue sky!)
Exploring historic Norwich along the River Wensum
An earlier than expected interlude in London at the Ritz
Sergio Aguero goes down after a challenge by Gary O’Neil.
Photograph: Tony O'Brien/Reuters
Me ... I'm in the crowd somewhere ...
Norwich v Manchester City 12 Mar
And I have completed my fifth book and we continue to walk lots; seems a lot more than two weeks (though it has been 3 since I started leave) ... fill you in soon.

1 comment:

  1. Not much left on that high tea plate!! Keep up the great work. ��

    ReplyDelete